Named after the Italian word for Brick, Mattone is a water-resistant, ultra-compact seat bag that attaches to the rails of your seat using a BOA® closure system. The unique zipper design allows it to be accessed on the bike or opened like a book when off the bike.
This setback is for the cyclist looking to have a spare tube, CO2, Multi-Tool, and some cash in a discrete water-resistant package. The internal divider holds ID, cards, and cash while protecting your tube from getting punctured by your multi-tool.
- Exterior has a black finish with reflective graphics
- Interior has a hi-contrast red material with a separate ID, credit card, or money flap
- Interior holds one inner tube, one CO2 cartridge, one tire lever (all components sold separately and are NOT included)
- BOA® Closure System with open guide release on Hypalon retaining strap
- YKK Aquaguard® zipper
- Outside Dimensions: 13cm x 8.5cm x 5.5cm
- Volume: 0.61 Liters
- Strap Dimensions: 27cm x 4.5cm