The Hiro Side-Lever Locking Presta Chuck from Silca is a premium locking Presta valve chuck that stays connected at 220+psi for road and track tire inflation allowing both hands to remain on the pump handle even when inflating disc wheels.
The Hiro Chuck is a finely crafted precision tool made out of Carbon Steel for those obsessed with the details and will the experience/culture of cycling. For high-pressure Presta valve applications, there is no better chuck.
- Full metal construction, guaranteed for 25 years and covered by SilcaShield
- Can effectively seal on valve stems as short as 10mm
- Uses SILCA 254 High-Tech Elastomer gasket
- Adjustable gasket pre-load allows for a custom fit on any valve as well as compensation for gasket wear
- Male Shrader thread fits into any Shrader chuck, OR use Silca Thread-On Shrader Adapter to fit a bare hose
- Bullet-proof high pressure, disc compatible chuck for high-pressure situations