The OPEN U.P. inspired a generation of gravel bikes that could fit up to 2.1-inch tires; called the WI.DE. (Winding Detours). This bike can run even bigger tires while still fitting road cranks.
Having the ability to put 2.1" tires on your bike gives you the ability to conquer the most extreme terrain while the performance geometry and narrow Q-factor keeps you efficient while optimal steering geometry keeps you nimble.
- With 650b gravel or MTB tires: Up to 2.4", rutted singletrack, roots, and rocks are no match.
- With 700c gravel tires up to 46mm, even the toughest gravel roads can be tackled at lightning speed.
- Using 700c road tires (35-40mm wide rec.) you have the most comfortable road bike ever.
- Frame only weight (Med): 1040g
- Fork only weight: 390g
- NOTE: Weight is plus or minus 3% based on size
|Grey Gloss/Matte / X-Small||368|
|Grey Gloss/Matte / Small||369|
|Grey Gloss/Matte / Medium||370|
|Grey Gloss/Matte / Large||371|
|Grey Gloss/Matte / X-Large||372|
|Orange / X-Small||415|
|Orange / Small||416|
|Orange / Medium||417|
|Orange / Large||418|
|Orange / X-Large||419|
|Ready to Paint (RTP) / X-Small||414|
|Ready to Paint (RTP) / Small||390|
|Ready to Paint (RTP) / Medium||391|
|Ready to Paint (RTP) / Large||392|
|Ready to Paint (RTP) / X-Large||393|