$7.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Keep your drivetrain quiet while protecting your components with Squirt Dry Lube. This long-lasting wax and water-based lubricant is low maintenance and easy to apply: no degreasing is needed, just squirt it on and ride. Squirt is 100% biodegradable and doesn't contain harmful solvents. Plus, it works in all-conditions, wet or dry, for mountain and road.
Silca Gear Wipes are two-sided, disposable towels designed to remove dirt, grease, oils, and sweat from your cycling gear. Each wipe has a textured scrubbing side for removal of heavy dirt or grime and a soft polishing side for finish cleaning which leaves a spotless shine. The wipes use cosmetic cleaning agents that are safe for use on hands and skin but contain no lotions or moisturizer (which would leave streaks/residue on your gear).
A complete set of precision S2 steel hex wrenches and bit drivers in a CNC machined Beechwood case for the uncompromising cyclist and home mechanic who desires the finest tools in a case that looks at home on a coffee table or workbench. Features/Specs: - Fully CNC machined Beechwood box with magnetic closure - S2 steel hex keys: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm - Red polymer coating for superior grip on hex keys - Custom S2 stainless steel bit adaptor: 6mm to standard 1/4" bit - S2 steel Torx® bits: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, and T30 - S2 steel Screw bits: PH1, PH2, SL4, and SL5
Few tools are used as frequently and can cause as much heartache or wasted time as the seemingly simple Hex and Torx keys. It's one of the first things you notice at the top levels of motorsport tools, or in the toolboxes of Pro-Tour mechanics: extremely high-quality tools. The reasoning is simple, better tool fit leads to better feel and confidence for the mechanic as well as a significant reduction in the likelihood of damaging exotic fasteners made from titanium or aluminum. - High-strength S2 steel tools - Precise tool interface dimensions - Polymer coating for superior grip - Laser-etched size indication - Compact tool holder - Hex Wrenches: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10mm - Torx Wrenches: T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30 - PLEASE NOTE: The T7 tool features a 100-degree bend rather than a 90-degree for improved control and access to very small fasteners
The Italian Army Knife is a very SILCA take on the multitool. They addressed the things that frustrate us most with conventional multi-tools while keeping the layout that fits into the SILCA EOLO Wallet or MATTONE. This is for the cyclist who needs a light and capable tool to make roadside repairs. Features/Specs: - 9 tools - Forged and machined sidebars with integrated chain-connector storage. - Nove (No-vay) 9 forged and plated tools: Hex 2/3/4/5/6/8 +Torx 25 +PH2/Flat - 8mm adapter connects to the 5mm hex for optimal use of space. - Stainless steel pivot hardware - 79 grams
The Italian Army Knife is a very SILCA take on the multitool. They addressed the things that frustrate us most with conventional multi-tools while keeping the layout that fits into the SILCA EOLO Wallet or Seat Roll Premio. This is for the cyclist who needs a light and capable tool to make roadside repairs. Features/Specs: - 13 tools - Forged and machined sidebars with integrated chain-connector storage. - Tredici (Tre-dee-chee)13 forged and plated tools: Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8 + Torx® 10/20/25 + PH2/Flat + DiscPadSpreader. - 8mm adapter connects to the 5mm hex for optimal use of - space. - Stainless steel pivot hardware - 98 grams
Silca Secret Chain Blend (Hot Wax) brings all of the super speed and silence of Silca's Super Secret CHain Lube in a hot-melt wax-dipped chain. Secret Chain Blend also utilizes the world's fastest, most lubricious additive, nano-scale Tungsten Di-Sulfide. NanoPlatelet WS2 has less than 1/3 the dynamic coefficient of friction of PTFE and 1/4 that for Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2). This product is also a submersible pouch! Don't want to dedicate a crockpot to hot-waxing your chain? Just put the chain in the bag and immerse in hot water! This is for the cyclist looking to maximize performance through friction reduction and the cyclist who likes a silent drivetrain. Features/Specifications: - 500g/17.6oz per pouch - The chain should be VERY clean and dry before applying - This chain wax pairs nicely with the Super Secret Chain Lube from Silca for year-round superb drivetrain performance
$25.00 - $45.00
The Silca Super Secret Chain Lube brings all of the super speed and silent running of hot-melt wax-dipped chains to a drip applied wax. The lube also uses the world's fastest, most lubricious additive, nano-scale Tungsten Di-Sulfide. NanoPlatelet WS2 has less than 1/3 the dynamic coefficient of friction of PTFE and 1/4 that of Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2). This is for the cyclist looking to maximize their performance and keep their drivetrain quiet. Features/Specifications: - 4 and 8oz bottle switch precisions applicator tip for dripping on your chain - The chain should be VERY clean and dry before applying - Please allow AT LEAST 12 hours to dry for optimal results and 24 hours if applied in cool or humid conditions: We recommend applying the lube AFTER your ride so it's ready for the next one NOTE: Over time the WS2 will settle to the bottom of the bottle so shake well before using!
The T-Ratchet + TI-Torque Kit from Silca is the world's smallest and lightest portable multi-tool with live 2-8Nm torque measurements. The kit features a 72 tooth micro ratchet and Swiss S2 Tool Steel bits for the highest precision in the shop or on the side of the road. The tool is for an uncompromising cyclist who needs to make adjustments to fasteners on precision components without the risk of damage. PROTECT YOUR CARBON! Features/Specs: - Ti-Torque beam with three separate scales for measuring 2-8Nm - Precision ratchet with convertible magnetic extension - Steel bit extender - S2 steel Hex bits: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm - S2 steel Torx® bits: T10, T20, T25 - S2 steel 2mm Phillips head bit - Duck waxed canvas carrying case measuring 120mm x 70mm x 30mm - Kit weight: 220 grams
The Ypsilon is Silca's take on the Y-wrench. tools in this layout feature a 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm key meaning that the most common wrenches are available for use in one tool. The shape also offers superior control and stability over hex keys, especially in tight workspaces. This is for the uncompromising cyclist and mechanics who obsess over fine details and desire a Y-wrench for their workshop. Features/Specifications: - High strength CrV steel spine leading to 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex - Lightweight composite polymer body with ergonomic grips - Quarter-inch bit collet with magnetic bit attachment
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
$9.99 - $22.00
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
$12.50 - $17.90
- Premium white grease - Great for bearings and overhauls
- 15mm wrench for installation and removal of pedals with wrench flats on axle - Dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort - Angled for safe and easy use
• High quality precision tool; A must for the serious dealer / cyclist! • Adjustability from 3 to 15 Nm; for all stems / handlebars / seatposts etc • Incl. M3, M4, M5, M6, T25 & T30 Chrome Vanadium sockets and extension • Small and easy to use incl. storage-box
Checking your chain for wear is one of the simplest things any cyclist can do to maintain drivetrain performance and minimize maintenance costs. The Pedro's Chain Checker Plus II makes this task quick and easy offering a simple check of 50% and 75% chain wear. To ensure the maximum life from your chain and accuracy of measurement, the tool employs a three-point design which properly isolates pin wear from roller wear. Other two-point designs do not and can incorrectly indicate a worn chain, robbing the user of additional miles and money. The Chain Checker Plus II also includes a chain hook tool, perfect for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench, essential for removal and installation of chainrings. - Three point chain wear tool design properly isolates pin wear from roller wear - Includes a chain hook tool for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench for removal and installation of chainrings - Two chain wear indicators: 50% and 75% - Improved user instructions are laser etched on the tool
A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate. Park Tool's Chain-Wear Indicator is a “go-no go” gauge designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75%, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement. The updated CC-3.2 is longer, more accurate and features permanent measurement markings.
$19.99 - $29.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
$7.49 - $9.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
$9.99 - $13.99
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal-to-metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
$16.49 - $44.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
- Designed to clean your bike frame and components while caring for delicate finishes - Tough impact resistant dual density handle that won’t slip in extreme conditions - Oversized head for fast cleaning of large areas - Rubberized impact zones for maximum protection
- Stiff nylon bristles and perfect size for blasting through dirt caught on wheels and cassettes
$5.99 - $9.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
$9.00 - $33.60
- Foil sealed bottles to ensure freshness of fluid
Specially formulated low-friction lubricant for the seals and bushings of the air chamber for front and rear Fox Racing Shox. Float Fluid is the recommended lube for use with Fox forks and shocks. - Use when rebuilding Fox suspension to lubricate foam rings and seals - Corrosion inhibitor
Finish Line's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is a high-quality fluid for maximum life and braking power. It exceeds the most stringent 5.1 specs and is compatible/mixable with all DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 spec'd systems. It also features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
- Developed by nfs and customized by Silca for the lubrication demands of the pro team mechanics - Certainly there are less expensive lubes on the market, But none that can match the combined features of longevity, Durability, And efficiency of this one - 2Oz of nfs-Pro lube are equivalent to 8-10Oz of traditional lube due to the unique application of the lube
Page 1 of 1